Dear Papa Jon…

Q:

There is this person I like in my class which is in ADMN… I am afraid that when it starts to get hot that I will start to sweat profusely and sweat through all my clothes. Then they will think I’m gross… What do I do?

A:

I bet you are amazing no matter how much you sweat. Make sure you bring your deodorant to class and you can leave to go reapply when you feel like it might be coming on. Other than that, I say let the sweat drip. Its natural and EVERYONE in your class is defiantly sweating if it’s in ADMN.

Q:

Last night I think my roommate was getting nasty with their partner while I was in the room… How do I address this awkward conversation?

A:

Wow, this is why I love having my own room… I think that it would be ok if you confronted the situation head on (no pun intended). Just talk to them and make sure that they know that you know what was happening. If it continues, just sit up in your bed and scream… that will make them stop.

Q:

Memorial Day Weekend is coming up and I have no plans… what are some fun “stay-cations” in the Seattle Area?

A:

I suggest you take the ferry some place and get lost for the afternoon. Seattle and the surrounding islands are full of fun new places to explore. Who knows, you might find your new favorite spot!

To submit a question, go to http://ask.fm/DearPapaJon. I can’t wait to hear from you all!! Love, Papa Jon