Ask Mama Mozzone: February 28th

Q: Hey Mama, I’ve been in an LDR since the beginning of the school year, but I’m starting to think it isn’t worth it. What do I do? I love my partner very much.

A: Honestly, as much as it sucks, love is about sacrifice. Maybe that sacrifice is dealing with the pain of your loved one not being near you. If you’re not willing to deal with that pain any longer, I’d say it’s time to analyze what you’re missing. Do you need more attention? Are you the type of person that relies on physical contact in a relationship? Figure it out and bring it up to your partner. If you’re not willing to wait, then you need to meet your own needs. Good luck.

Q: Mama, I’m a guy, but lately I’ve been finding myself interested in makeup and female fashion. What do I do? I don’t want people to think I’m weird.

A: Hey there,
I don’t think people will find you weird! Just like history, cars, books, or any other hobby, makeup and fashion has a lot to it and is a really interesting subject. I don’t see how having that as a hobby is “Weird” compared to having an interest in anything else. Pursue your passion! Find friends who are willing to teach you about makeup and fashion and delve into what you love. You’ve only got one life, man, why not spend it doing things that make you happy?