Bows Before Bros: Stack Up The Hand-y Candy

Current obsession: Midi rings.

Also known as knuckle rings–or what I like to call hand-y candy–the midi rings were summer’s ‘It’ accessory, adorning the upper part of one’s fingers. It’s a trend that’s still going.

Midi rings were found on runways for fall and winter collections.

In a broader picture, it’s all about statement jewelry this fall—chunky necklaces, cuffed bracelets, dramatic earrings, stackable rings and things that sparkle.

My favorite accessories of the moment are in a constant cycle that goes from necklaces to earrings to bracelets to rings. Since I’m into rings right now, I picked up on the midi ring trend.

Midi rings add a new layer to piling on rings because now there’s an option of which part of my fingers I want to wear my rings. They’re fun to stack on top of each other, and I really don’t think there’s such a thing as wearing too many rings.

Here are some of the ways I like to wear them:

Rings on rings on rings

Bianca Sewake
Bianca Sewake

Some days I like to layer on my regular rings with midi rings on every finger. (And if you like rings for your pinkies but don’t know where to get them, just use your midi rings–so versatile!)

Mix and match

Bianca Sewake
Bianca Sewake
Bianca Sewake

Other days, when I still want to wear rings but not wear every single piece I have, I usually just wear a few on different fingers. Bold statement effect still applies.

Midis only

Bianca Sewake
Bianca Sewake

And sometimes, I just like to pile on the midis.

Rings are fun to mix and match, and don’t be afraid to mix the different metallics–gold, silver, rose gold–together!